Coco-Nutty Cinnamon Protein Energy Balls are delicious and nutritious! They are loaded with Protein, Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids, B Vitamins, Vitamin E and essential minerals like Magnesium and Zinc.
Coco-Nutty Cinnamon Energy Balls
These delicious Coconut Cinnamon Protein Energy Balls are great for on the go and will definitely give you the energy kick you need for a busy day. They are super easy to make too!
Write a review
- 1 cup nut butter
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seed
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Combine all ingredients except the cinnamon, nutmeg and shredded coconut in a bowl.
- Roll ingredients into 1 inch balls.
- On a piece of wax paper, sprinkle cinnamon, nutmeg and shredded coconut and roll balls in mixture until coated.
- Place Coconut Cinnamon balls in refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 1 hour
- When possible, always try to use organic ingredients 🙂
Coco-Nutty Cinnamon Protein Energy Balls