Members will have access to plan attorneys that will provide them with the following services:
Free Attorney Provided Legal Services
- Unlimited initial phone consultations during business hours for new legal matters.
- Attorney will review as many as 5 independent documents each quarter. These include business documents, contracts, signed or unsigned, up to 10 pages each.
- Initial telephone calls made on behalf of your business if deemed appropriate by your plan attorney (two per month). Follow up calls are made at the guaranteed low hourly rate.
- Initial letters written on behalf of your business if deemed appropriate by your plan attorney. Three per month for new subjects; follow up letters are written at the guaranteed low hourly rate.
- Initial collection letters are limited to 10 per quarter. More than 10, and any follow up letters are written at the guaranteed low hourly rate or at the contingency fee percentage, depending upon what you and your plan attorney decide.
- One on one consultations for each new legal matter. Thirty minute time limit per subject matter. Time over the 30 minutes per subject will be at the guaranteed low hourly rate.
- Registered Agent for your business in the state in which you are incorporated as well as other states where you do business.
Guaranteed Low Hourly Rate
Plan attorneys have contracted to charge no more than $125.00 per hour, or 40% off their usual and customary hourly rate, whichever is greater, for legal care that goes beyond the free services described above. In most cases, the attorneys will be able to estimate the amount of hours any given case may consume prior to beginning work on the case.